- Inkjet safe
- Dry safe
- No bleeding & smearing
- No smudging of inkjet printouts
- Improved cap off time without drying out
- No noise while applying
- Gliding touch highlighting
- Clean application on various ink types of pens
- Consistent color application
- No sharpening necessary
- Wrinkle free on paper
- Conforms to EN71
Aqua Blue, Emerald Green, Green, Lavender Purple, Milky Pink, Orange, Pink, Yellow
All orders greater than R650 ship countrywide for free. For orders under this, the following rates apply:
|Province||Cost||Lead Time||Province||Cost||Lead Time|
|Western Cape||R70||1-2 Days||Limpopo||R70||2-4 Days|
|Gauteng||R70||1-3 Days||Mpumalanga||R70||2-4 Days|
|Kwazulu Natal||R70||1-3 Days||North West Province||R70||2-4 Days|
|Free State||R70||2-4 Days||Northern Cape||R70||2-4 Days|
|Eastern Cape||R70||2-4 Days|
- All Orders are delivered to your door by Courier.
- We regret we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- Lead Time applies to business days only, excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Lead times apply to products that are held in stock by us or our suppliers.
- On occasion delays may result in stock not being available and we will communicate this to you in such an event.
- We do rely on the services of couriers and delays that are beyond our control may occur on occasion.
Changed your mind or need to exchange an item? No problem, just get in touch with our customer service department on 021 557 9123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be very happy to assist.
Some things to note:
Goods may be returned within 30 (Thirty) days from date of purchase, provided that goods are unopened/unused and in a resellable condition.
Refunds will be done in the original payment method, where possible.
We advise customers to ensure goods are fit for purpose prior to purchasing.
Ensure that you have the correct cartridges for your printer prior to opening the packaging.
No Ink cartridges will be refunded or exchanged once the product has been opened.
All goods carry an implied 6 (six) month warranty.
In terms of the CPA we have the right to send goods to the supplier for a technical assessment prior to repairing, replacing or refunding.
You are welcome to place an order online and request that the order be collected from one of our stores.
In order to achieve this please specify in the notes your request informing us which branch you would like to collect from.
Please note the following:
- Orders for collection must be paid for online via Payfast (Instant) or EFT (Funds must reflect in the account)
- Please do not come and collect prior to you being contacted by us informing you that the order is ready for collection.
- Should you wish to make a purchase in store please check with us first as to stock availability.
- Our list of Stores can be viewed here.