Original ink cartridges refer to ink cartridges that are manufactured by the same company that makes your printer. An OEM HP ink cartridge, for example, is manufactured by HP and not a 3rd party.
There is no denying that original ink cartridges are generally more expensive than their compatible counterparts (up to 70% in some cases). Even so, there are reasons for buying a more expensive genuine OEM ink cartridge:
- Peace of mind for obtaining the best quality prints.
- Peace of mind for 100% compatibility with a specific printer model.
- Peace of mind for obtaining the highest yields.
- Peace of mind for reliability and minimizing downtime.
- While a quality compatible or remanufactured ink cartridge can provide similar performance compared to the original version; the premium price can be justified when peace of mind for quality, compatibility, and performance is of the utmost importance.
Ink Station stocks the widest range of Original Ink Cartridges of all popular printer brands.