What is a printer Toner Cartridge?
A toner cartridge, also called laser toner, is the consumable component of a laser printer. Toner cartridges contain toner powder, a fine, dry mixture of plastic particles, carbon, and black or other coloring agents that make the actual image on the paper.
What is meant by a Compatible Ink Cartridge?
In inkjet printing, a compatible cartridge refers to an ink cartridge that is not manufactured by the original manufacturer of your printer (called an OEM cartridge), but will function and work in the same way that an OEM cartridge would.
What is the difference between Ink & Toner Cartridges?
Most importantly, toner cartridges are meant for laser printers, and not surprisingly, ink cartridges are designed for inkjet printers. Ink is a liquid form of pigmentation, while toner is a fine powder. Each plays a very different role in the printing process
Who are we?
Ink Station is an importer of high-quality Compatible Ink and Toner Cartridges. We operate retails stores located in key areas within the greater Cape Town area. We have been trading for over 17 years.
Why buy from us?
- We stock a wide range of Printer Ink and Toner Cartridges available for immediate dispatch.
- We offer free and fast door to door delivery for orders above R250.
- Our site and payment method is 100% secure.
- All of our products come with a 1 year warranty.
- We offer bend over backwards customer support.
What Shipping options are available?
- We offer Nationwide fast and free door to door delivery within South Africa for orders above R450.
- Orders below R450 incur a R60 delivery fee.
You are free to arrange collection at any one of our retail outlets based in Cape Town.
When can I expect to receive my order?
- All orders are dispatched the same or next day.
- You can expect your order to arrive within 1-3 days, allow an additional 24-48 hours for outlying areas.
- You will be given a tracking number for you to locate your order in realtime.
What do we charge for Delivery?
- Orders above R250 a delivered Free of charge.
- Orders under R250 are charged at R49 incl vat.
Can I return a non defective unwanted product?
- Yes within 30 days from purchase.
- Provided that the product is unused, unopened and in its original packaging.
What payment options are available?
- We use Payfast & Sagepay to process all Credit Card, Debit Card and Instant EFT orders.
- EFT payments are also accepted however need to reflect in our account before the order is dispatched. Please email proof of payment immediately so we can prepare your order.
- EFT payments from FNB accounts will reflect immediately.
- EFT payments from other banks will reflect within 1-2 days.
- Our Banking details are made available after successfully checking out.
- We dont accept Cash or Cheque deposits.
I’ve received the incorrect product?
- If you have received a product other than the one you ordered we will quickly arrange a replacement.
- Please see
How do I initiate a return?
If you are returning a product due to:
- 30 day unwanted return policy.
- Product is defective.
- Incorrect product is received.
then please initiate a return by completing a Return Request, this being available by your recent orders under your account. (Top right link next to logout link)
Returns will receive prompt attention.
What happens if I receive a damaged or defective product ?
- We ensure our orders are well protected and packaged however if you receive an order where the packaging is severely damaged please inform us immediately.
- If your product is defective please initiate a return request and provide as much detail as possible with regards to the problems encountered.
- We will gladly replace a faulty product at no additional cost to you.
What is a compatible ink cartridge or toner cartridge?
A compatible printer cartridge is either remanufactured (an original cartridge that has been repaired and refilled) or a newly-built generic cartridge. These are usually made by what are known as third-party manufacturers. Original printer cartridges are made by the manufacturers that make your printer and are branded with the OEM’s particular brand.